Sunday, May 24, 2015

Dressy Top With Dress Barn Coupon 30 Off Regular Price

Get FREE Shipping on order $50 or more at w/ Dress Barn Coupon 30 Off Regular Price. Shop now! Offer valid through May 26. 2015

We love a top that can do several things at once. This one has sleeves you can roll up or leave down, goes from desk to dinner in seconds, and even accessorizes itself. So smart. Three-quarter-length sleeves with adjustable cuffs and functional button tabs. Slightly textured chiffon. Pleated at front of neck. Get Dress Barn Coupon 30 Off Regular Price to order it with free shipping deal on $50
This shirt is a perfect fit, is flattering and makes me look thin!
I bought one and loved it, so did my husband and friends. It's dressy and casual at the same time and can be worn easily for anything.
My only issue is that it;s a sensitive material and can snag easily which is what happened to my first one. Because i love it so much I went and bought another 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment